No products in the cart.
Here are 7 wedding dress trends to look forward to, from Glam Radar:
Tying the knot this year? I’m sure you’ve already started your quest for the best wedding dress and, in case you haven’t found one yet, maybe we’ll be able to help you out. Wedding dress trends just keep getting better every year and we’re excited for what’s to come this year. If you’re excited to find the dress of your dreams, check out these wedding dress trends that you should be on the look out for.
- 1. Off The Shoulder Neckline – off the shoulder tops and dresses made their way to the fashion spotlight late last year and bridal dress designers are incorporating them into their bridal looks this year to add a touch of soft, romantic sophistication to the bride’s look. If you’re looking for something modest with a very subtle hint of sexy, this is the wedding dress trend for you.
- 2. Plunging Neckline – if you’re looking for something a bit more daring and sexy, this wedding dress trend might just be what you are looking for. From lacy to simple and classic, plunging neckline is definitely back and we couldn’t be happier about it.
- 3. Caped Top – for something that’s both modest yet glamorous, the caped top trend for wedding dresses is perfect. Choose between a sewn-in cape for a more secure option or go for a detachable one so you can have two different looks in one.
- 4. Multi-Tiered Skirts – looking for a more contemporary alternative to the traditional ball gown that will still give you the same fairy tale princess kind of look? Then go for a wedding dress with tiered layers on the skirt instead. Make sure to keep the bodice well fitted to avoid looking frumpy.
- 5. Frilly Neckline – going for a modest bridal look? Instead of a daring, baring neckline, why not try this nice little throwback to the Victorian era? Frilly necklines are perfect for those who want to want to put an emphasis to their long necks and is great for streamlining the silhouette, too.
- 6. Wedding Pants – another trendy look that you can pull off on your big day is wearing wedding pants. There are tons of design inspirations that you will find online and in magazines for feminine versions of the trusty pants. This trend is great for women who want something different and unique for their bridal look.
- 7. Floral Accents – last on the list of wedding dress trends to watch out for this year are floral accents. Floral accents are making a huge comeback in the bridal fashion scene this year and the timing couldn’t be more perfect for spring brides.