One big wedding trend we’re seeing this year is banquet-style seating. Instead of small tables clustered together, brides are opting for one to three longer tables that can fit all of their guests. Banquet tables encourage everyone to mingle with one another and since guests will spend the majority of their time seated, tables should be a focal point of the event. From linens to arrangements, place settings to chairs, there are endless ways for banquet tables to be decorated. Check out some of our favorite ways to style your banquet tables.
1. A long banquet table, draped in a white textured tablecloth and bold red floral arrangements might just be prettier than the view!
2. For the rustic bride, try using a runner instead of a tablecloth, and place a fern leaf at each place setting.
3. Taking a minimalist approach, use simple napkins and glassware, and arrange flowers across the table in an ombré scale from darkest to lightest.
4. A gold table runner and lush white blooms add a touch of glamour to this reception space.
5. Hanging votives bring a touch of whimsy to the white-on-white color palette of this banquet-style table, overflowing with fresh flowers.
6. Consider using benches in place of chairs and wild flowers in place of formal arrangements for a more casual appeal.
7. A long table is adorned with a living runner, accented by candlelight, creating a chic and sophisticated table guests are sure to love.
8. Fluffy white bouquets lining the table mirror the vases hanging above, creating an immersive experience.
9. For a cozy outdoor reception, a garland of greenery is draped over the edge of a farm table and intertwined with autumnal flowers.
10. The luxe metallic place settings paired with pink peony arrangements make for a romantic tablescape.